How does it feel if your software is used worldwide in high tech offshore equipment under harsh circumstances?
Keywords: IT , Nootdorp
How does it feel if your software is used worldwide in high tech offshore equipment under harsh circumstances? We are looking for an awesome passionate developer who wants to work in a very advanced R&D team developing the best data acquisition and control system for offshore and onshore equipment with great opportunities for training on the latest technologies.
The software developer role is a key position in the R&D department; you will contribute to the architecture of existing and future systems and you will be part of a small agile team. Your responsibilities include designing, developing, testing and substantial customer contact, familiarity with WPF and MVVM is advantageous.
▪ Passionate about software engineering
▪ Educated to a degree level in relevant discipline (software, electronics)
▪ Minimum 1 year of C# experience (MVVM is an advantage)
▪ Understand component based development;
▪ Some exposure to writing unit tests (functional and non-functional )
▪ Knowledge of version control and defect tracking
▪ Affinity with hardware
▪ Knowledge of CAN / CANOpen or similar protocols is an advantage
▪ Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and efficiently
▪ Willing to occasionally go offshore and to visit overseas technology centers
▪ Fluency in Dutch is an advantage
▪ Working with the most up to date tools and technologies
▪ Informal pleasant working environment
▪ Time and space for R&D
▪ Opportunity to grow commercial and technical experience
▪ Excellent mentoring and support
▪ Fugro offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including pension and travel expenses.
Fugro Marine is the global market leader in developing and providing soil investigation tools and technology that is adapted for both offshore and onshore operation. Our clients include most of the major oil and gas prospectors and providers as well as wind turbine providers for the sustainable energy sector. Fugro is an important partner for many major civil engineering projects that is manged either by the private or the public sector