Execute data management processes including collection, validation and analysis.
Sustainability is a key pillar of BAM’s identity and corporate strategy. BAM has been recognised as a world leader for its corporate action against climate change and is working towards delivering its net positive strategy. The specialist sustainability departments across all group companies strive to ensure that sustainability becomes an integral part of BAM’s culture.
As a sustainability analyst you will support BAM’s sustainability strategy with data-driven insights and tools. You will conduct analysis, in close consultation with your colleagues in the sustainability team, in order to generate management information and to come up with proposals for continuous improvement of the company’s sustainability performance. The business units can make decisions in line with the strategy, based on the data and reports you will generate.
You will be a key player in establishing critical processes to consolidate, analyse and report on non-financial (sustainability led) data and metrics (i.e. energy consumption, waste management, health & safety, social performance). Implementing and managing data governance practices will be a key factor in success. Additionally, you will support critical reporting activities including quarterly dashboarding about company progress and feed relevant developments into the Integrated Report.
· Execute data management processes including collection, validation and analysis;
· Establish & maintain collaborative relationships with a wide network of sustainability managers to ensure timely and accurate data collection;
· Conduct data analysis to identify trends and overarching data insights;
· Support and advise sustainability managers in the field of reporting, so that there is a uniform system for all operating companies;
· Project manage the submission of sustainability questionnaires to strengthen BAM’s position as sustainability leader in the construction sector (e.g. CDP, Transparency Benchmark, etc.);
· Set up reporting methodologies for supply chain impacts and help operating companies drive improvement programmes.
As a sustainability analyst you will be part of the corporate sustainability team. You will be based in Bunnik with occasional travel required to support operating companies throughout North Western Europe.
As sustainability analyst you have:
· A master degree, preferably related to sustainability or corporate responsibility;
· 0-3 years of professional experience in analytics or sustainability;
· Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills;
· Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English;
· Preferably experience in using sustainability performance management software;
· Preferably knowledge of sustainability reporting standards (e.g. GRI, GHG protocol) and best practices.
To be successful as a sustainability analyst you are absolutely passionate about sustainability and business improvements. Your analytical skills will help you to gather data quickly, to see connections in the data and to convert this into actionable information. You have a proactive attitude and initiating new proposals comes natural to you.
BAM is an organisation with a strong sustainability vision and reputation, you will be able to influence and shape the company’s strategy in this respect. You are working in an international working environment. BAM is a highly technical company that embraces sustainability and innovation to prepare for the future.
The company is among the best employers in the construction sector in the Netherlands. In order to achieve our strategic objectives, we invest in the careers of professional and motivated employees. We offer a wide range of professional development opportunities through the BAM Business School. In addition, BAM offers its employees terms of employment in accordance with the Construction collective labour agreement.
Royal BAM Group ranks among the largest construction companies in Europe. The company unites operating companies in five home markets with the headquarters in the Netherlands. With approximately 19,500 employees, BAM is active in the construction and property, civil engineering, and public private partnerships (PPP) sectors.
The Group has leading market positions in the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany and operates in niche markets worldwide. One of BAM’s prominent features is its widespread regional network of offices, meaning that the company is always close to its clients. BAM’s philosophy is to offer real value to its clients and work with them in close and lasting collaboration that provides outstanding performance in relation to the maintenance, innovation and expansion of the built environment.
It's BAM's vision that by 2020 the Group will be recognised as one of Europe’s leading sustainable and innovative construction businesses. The group sustainability team has a key role in achieving this ambition. The team drives the sustainability strategy to have a net positive impact on climate change and resources and to make a real and positive difference to the lives of people BAM comes into contact with through its work.
Geen resultaten gevonden.